Saturday, June 16, 2012

Punk Star

I feel like I've been in a rut lately. I've only wanted to wear one style of clothing and just be. I found this outfit at Delirium Style and bought it. It comes with prim nails but I substituted them for these nails that come with rings. I love the outfit it feel like I could rip your heart out and stomp it into the ground. Kind of like that don't fuck with me or mine type of deal. Love pairing this outfit with this hair. It's mesh hair from Wasabi Pills. I love Wasabi Pills and their mesh hair. It's great work and great quality. Love how it looks and the aura it adds to my outfit. I added DAMNED cateyes eyeliner and that perfected the look of the outfit. This outfit is script heavy like a lot of the outfits that come from DS but after you get everything adjusted to your avatar's shape you can delete the scripts. I suggest that you make a copy of the outfit first so you can have a back up copy after you get done deleting the scripts if you accidentally mess up on something. Perfect Punk look for someone who's wanting a punk look without trying very hard.


What I'm Wearing:

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: was custum made....
Eyes: QnC Caribbean Serenity Eyes
Outfit: . Delirium Style- BeStar
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh Mesh Hair- Blacks Pack
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]
    Make Up: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set SAMURAI BLACK













No comments:

Post a Comment