Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer is in the Air!

Hey everybody! Summer is in the air. It's warm, gorgeous and total bathing suit weather. Lounging around by the pool or going to the beach with your friends and family. I know I'm going to be hanging out with an iced tea and a good book soaking up the rays. The bathing suit I'm wearing is from AlterEgo. I swear that store has EVERTHING. I found this sexy swimsuit while walking around the store. Toxxic is redoing the sim and part of the store so I wanted to get a feel for where stuff was... even though I know she'll change it at some point. A lot of her stuff you can find on marketplace but the best place is to go to the AlterEgo sim. It's pretty even if it is a tad laggy. All good stores are though. I love how it covers just enough and leaves some mystery. It's perfect for those flirty beach days or to even surprise a significant other. I love this bathing suit and it's easily gonna be my favorite one. There's so many awesome colors to choose from also. It's a bargain at only 75 L.

What I'm Wearing:

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: was custum made....
Eyes: QnC Caribbean Serenity Eyes
Outfit: . *.:alterego:.* breeze swimwear- class 2- noir
Hair: >TRUTH< Jessie- Black & Whites
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]








No comments:

Post a Comment