Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Devious >:D

What I Think:
AlterEgo is one of my favorite stores! I know I've already done a blog on it but expect many more. I love this store. It has so many colors and styles that no matter if your a teen avatar or an adult avatar you can find something you like. It's even got male stuff!! The group is a little pricey to get into though but it's totally worth it. Since I've joined I get store credit, I've found out about group gifts and dollarbies (stuff that is set for one linden) and I get notified for new releases. Toxxic Rhiannyr is an amazing designer. I love how pretty much every outfit has color and stands out when your with friends. It doesn't matter if you don't like showing skin... There's stuff that will cover you. If you like showing a ton of skin there's stuff for you too. I love it. I own so much and have earned a ton of store credit which I used to buy more clothes. It even rocks for those who play Bloodlines War because pretty much all the outfits don't have scripts. Less to worry about when fighting. Love the store, love the designer and love the clothes.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: was custum made....
Eyes: Az... Magic Ice
Make Up:  [LS] Black Eyeliner
 ~Blacklace Beauty~ Hi-Gloss Lips Clear (MP)
Outfit:  :: alterego :: devious- aqua
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Amandine Mesh Hair-  Blacks Pack
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Emotions]

No comments:

Post a Comment