Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Catching My Breath

 Ellooooooo! As many of you have heard Depraved Nation is putting on a hunt. It's called the Pink Fusion! Hunt and each hunt item costs 5 Lindens. I know I know you wish it were free but really there are so many awesome items that it's totally worth it. Stuff in Stock has also started a new round and Utopiah has these awesome lipsticks that I had to have. ^_^ Happy hunting and shopping marvelous people!

Pink Fusion! Hunt Info

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ May ] - [ Natural Sunkissed ] vendor
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Sierra -  light blondes
Shirt: Gawk! I LOVE PINK Long Shirt - Pink Fusion Hunt
Pants: Pink Fusion #34 Mirror's Enigma - Pink Fusion Hunt
Shoes: [ BW ] Converse Mesh - Black
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Lashes: - DAMNED -  Luscious Eyelash NEW!!!!
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED -  Liner Pack 2
    Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Punked Tattoo ~ Sleeves Only (Xstreet)
    Lipstick: -UtopiaH- Goth Glosses (rezz me) Stuff in Stock
    Piercing: <-Puncture-> Anti-Eyebrow (Studs) All Colors
   
Poses: {pose maniacs} Chloe



No comments:

Post a Comment