Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Daughter of Darkness

 Ellooooooooo amazing people! I know you're hearing from me again and I'm bringing you a new release and some stuff from Whore Couture, the Depraved Nation Pink Fusion Hunt, and Stuff in Stock. I swear my favorite designers need to stop releasing cute stuff to save my wallet from screaming. Delirium Style's awesome sauced owner/designer released these awesome skirts and uh if I take it off any time soon it'll be a miracle (Thanks Chrissy... at least when I'm managing models I'll be totally adorable doing it @_@)... Delirium Style is an amazing store and has a ton of new releases that are uber cute because Chrissy spoils her customers that much! Whore Couture and the Pink Fusion Hunt are roaring away and so is this round of Stuff in Stock... my poor wallet is glaring at me but totally worth it with how many amazing things that have hit the grid this month alone. Happy shopping and hunting wonderful readers.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ May ] - [ Natural Sunkissed ] vendor
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair:  ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Rosa HairStyle/Winter Blondies
Top: Gawk! Black Lace-Trimmed Body Suit - Black Lace
Skirt: D-Style - Cat Mini Black NEW!!!!!
Hooves: *Epic* Black Demon Legs [Vendor]
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Lashes: - DAMNED -  Luscious Eyelash
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED -  Liner Pack 2
    Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Punked Tattoo ~ Sleeves Only (Xstreet)
    Lipstick: -UtopiaH- Goth Glosses (rezz me) @ Stuff in Stock
    Piercing: <-Puncture-> Anti-Eyebrow (Studs) All Colors
    Stockings:  erratic / fishnet wide / black
    Dagger: Kennedy's "Leg Dagger"
    Horns: Demoness Horns
    Chest Tattoo: -UtopiaH- Kill The Bitch Tattoo + Simple Dildo in Black @ WCF2
    Nasal Piercing: Pink Fusion #09 the Hebenon Vial Pink Fusion Hunt Item
    Collar: (r)M~Posture Collar ~ No.04 (Mesh)
   
Poses: Diesel Works Poses Julie Set

Whore Couture:
Sim A
Sim B



No comments:

Post a Comment