Wednesday, March 20, 2013

OoOoOo Lala The Drama!

Hellloooooooooo marvelous people! It's been at least a week since we've had any Euthanasia Body Art and I was in a let's be sexy mood as I lounged around my platform after a hard days work of editing pictures (spent 5 or so hours editing pics and I'm still not done yet). I'm taking a break til tomorrow though and focusing on bringing this sexy corset set to all of you. EBA's awesome sauced designer Tailiea Sorbet has been updating her store for the tangos.... I helped Tai out recently by taking her to a store where she could purchase the boobies and am now glad she's making her store more implant friendly. I admit this lingerie has got to be my new favorite out of the ones she's released and added to a beautiful skin and hair makes this lingerie that much more epic. Head on down to EBA and definitely check out her stuff, implant lover or not. Happy Shoppin'!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ May ] - [ Natural Sunkissed ] vendor
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Fay Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack
Lingerie: EBA - Intuition Corset Set Black
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED -  Liner Pack 2
    Lipstick: -UtopiaH- Goth Glosses (rezz me) @ Stuff in Stock
    Piercing: <-Puncture-> Anti-Eyebrow (Studs) All Colors

   
Poses: GLITTERATI - Bitch Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment