Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Irish Luck

Hellooooooooo! I know I know sporadic posting I'm sorry but I wanted to do something special. I realized earlier today that yesterday (March 11th) this blog turned 1 year old! I'm so excited and can't believe that it's been a year since I started blogging. It's definitely been a trip and hope the blog continues to grow. Thank you all for being awesome readers I really appreciate it! So let's get down to what I'm wearing. EBA has this awesome group gift and it's perfect for this Saturday! Being the lil part Irish elfie that I am this definitely fits with where my ancestors come from at least the lore anyways. The Arcade Gacha Event is also goin' on and is where my hair comes from. Truth has these awesome hairs there for 100 L and it's definitely worth a visit! Diesel Works also has a set of poses at Colabor88 for 188 L and these poses are really cute! Lots of awesome stuff to pick up and a lot of awesome events are open... Have fun shopping and my the luck of the Irish be with you... :)

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley -Anais natural dark
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Video Games - LightBlonde RARE @ The Arcade Gacha Events
Chemise: EBA - March Group Gift
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: JCNY - 'FOREVER Collection, Engraving, Formal Necklace
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Liners NEW!!!!!
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Pasties: X tape (pasties) from Lacy's Apparel

Poses: Diesel Works - Alex Set @ Collabor88





No comments:

Post a Comment