Saturday, March 23, 2013

Show Me You Love Me Or You Can Leave Me

Helloooooooo! Today I'm bringing a new skin, well new to me anyways, and an outfit that I LOVE! My brother recently took me with him to the Birth skin store. I've seen this store on marketplace and the majority of skins I've seen are male BUT when we went I found three skins with a ton of different tones, make up options and cleavage options it was insane. To get all of the make up options you need to purchase the fat pack of the tone you want which is pretty steep at 5k and since I don't have that kind of money to spend on skin I bought just this one tone. Single tones are pretty reasonable at 990L, this is my most expensive skin but it's beautiful and beautifully done. The men's skins are just as amazing and look so epic. It's definitely a skin store worth checking into if your looking for skin, male or female. They also sell hair and eyes and a bunch of other goodies! Anywho this outfit is from AlterEgo. I saw it and instantly liked it. It comes with Tango's appliers and a belt which isn't pictured. I would have worn my tangos for this post but my skin doesn't have an applier (I'm too lazy to match it using the hud too shhh) and my hair isn't implant friendly... Have fun shopping and don't forget to stop by AlterEgo and vote for me in the photo contest, only a few days left.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: *BIRTH* Emma Skin (mediumtone) - Natural
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair:  =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Jules" Blacks and White
Outfit: {alterego} lst - grey
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner:  - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Piercing: - DAMNED - Elementaries BlackSet
    Tie:  FEMALE   [MANDALA]SMEXY TIE NECKLACE(cross)/Urushi  BLACK
    Horns: <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants (Horns) Basic Metals
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SILVER MOON
    Tattoo: -UtopiaH- I'm the Wings That Keep your Heart in the Sky Tattoo
    Finger Tape:  Nomine Gloves - taped fingers
   
Poses: Diesel Works March Gift


Elfies Unite/Elfies Mafia Enters a Photography Contest Info!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment