Friday, March 8, 2013

One More Demented Prom Night

Ello Ello! I'm in shopping coma... After going to Whore Couture, Arcade and the Luck of the Irish gacha event it's definitely a wonder I want to shop still. Alas I'm not wearing anything from events! I've had my eye on this dress for a few weeks now and it clicked today that it'd be perfect to RP in. Razorblade Jacket does some awesome work... Especially for guys but this has got to be one of my new favorite dresses. These boots fit perfectly with the dress too which made me squee! I haven't wanted to take these boots off since I got them so TY to the awesome sauced creator Hera Aviatik for feeding my boot addiction x_x! Hope you guys enjoyed this outfit because I seriously doubt you'll be able to get me out of it for a couple days...

What I'm Wearing:
 Skin: Lara Hurley -Anais natural/Tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair: RAW HOUSE :: Sorcha [Blacks]
Dress: =Razorblade Jacket= Punk Prom Dress /// Black v2
Shoes: Latreia - Aveira Black
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Liner Pack 2
    Eyelashes: - DAMNED -  Flirty Eyelashes
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Piercing:  :Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Ink]*Mesh*
    Stockings: erratic / fishnet wide / black
  
Poses: Diesel Works - Aurora Set



No comments:

Post a Comment