Thursday, March 14, 2013

Tell Me the Truth


Ello Ello awesome people! x_x sorry for not posting as much as I normally do but there's been a ton going on buuuuuttttttttttt I'm on spring break so there might be a lil bit more posting in hopes that I get caught up. So apart from being in the mood to edit pics and be girlie in the process this post is also chalk full of events. My outfit is apart of the March Madness hunt and can be found at .::Pink Sugah::. and it's even got the applier for the tangos and lush boobies. My boots were at the Razorblade Jacket stand at Whore Couture and when I saw them I started drooling. Boots are one of my weaknesses in SL so when I saw these came with a hud for changing the textures I couldn't resist picking these up. My skin is also apart of this round of The Dressing Room Fusion and comes in three beautiful tones that I may or may not have bought all three just because they were that pretty.... x_x Happy Shopping and most importantly have fun perusing these events!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Ramona ] - [ Magic night Sunkissed TDR ] @TDRF
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair: ::Exile:: She's So Mean: Light Blondes
Outfit: .::Pink Sugah::. Country Girl - March Madness Hunt Item
Boots: Razor /// Regulator Combat - Full Version @Whore Couture Fair 2
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: JCNY - 'FOREVER Collection, Engraving, Formal Necklace
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Liners
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Stockings: erratic / fishnet wide / black
    Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Oil]*Mesh*
   
Poses: Glitterati - Bitch 9


No comments:

Post a Comment