Thursday, March 7, 2013

What You Did In the Dark


Well hello there amazing peoples! I know I know it's been a lil while since you heard from me but there are so many events going on I've been shopping my heart out! I visited Whore Couture Fair 2, the Depraved Nation Gacha Event, Hebenon Vial and Damned because there's awesome items at both. Damned and Hebenon Vial have released some epic new items that I'm excited to share with you. My piercing is MESH! That's right Hebenon Vial now has mesh piercings... only 1 atm and have also released a new texture for the piercings... it's called Oil. Anywhos I hope you like the look because I know I do!

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley -Anais natural/Tan
Shape: Custom
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Astrid -  black & whites
Top: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Top :: JERRY LEE :: Coal
Pants: Apple May Designs - Female Camo Cargo Capri's - Black Ops RARE Depraved Nation Luck of the Irish Gacha Event
Shoes:  Razor /// Fatale Heels - HUD Driven Whore Couture Item
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Liner Pack 2 NEW!
    Eyelashes: - DAMNED -  Flirty Eyelashes NEW!!!
    Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear - Plain
    Piercing:  :Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Ink]*Mesh* NEW!!!!
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SAMURAI BLACK
   
Poses: *FN* Pinup Bar Stool Pose + Bar Stool NEW!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment