Tuesday, March 26, 2013

All That's Ghetto

 Elloooooo Elfies! I felt adventurous today so I took a trip to the MadPeas Sim to wander around. The stage has got to be one of my favorite places on the sim and was the perfect background for my mood and outfit. I feel like a rock star ready to perform for a bunch of fans. I'm loving this vest I picked up at Whore Couture at the Chandelle store. It fit perfectly with this top I picked up from the Chandelle mainstore a few weeks ago. Happy shopping! 

What I Wear: 
Skin: Lara Hurley - Kae natural milky
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair:  ::Exile:: Bring it On!: Light Blondes
Vest:  - CHANDELLE - Mesh vest #1 (black) @ Whore Couture Fair 2
Top: - CHANDELLE - Top #001 black
Pants: -BC- Ripped Jeans - Grey
Shoes:  [Etchaflesh] Midnight Sneaker Boots
Accessories:
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Nails: [MANDALA]Option short Nails set/Basic skin nails
    Piercings: -UtopiaH- Pierced Belly [in gold] Gacha Item
    Tattoo: *inkies* starskulls tattoo
   
Poses:  Diesel Works Clover 10
**My Lashes are edited in using GIMPshop



No comments:

Post a Comment