Friday, March 15, 2013

Where No One Can Hear Me Scream

Ello again lovely people! I'm bringing you a touch of spring. F*cking Ninjas is taking part in a hunt where you can get 4 poses they've designed for this hunt... This is one of them and thought it was adorable. .::Pink Sugah::. has also released these lovely tops for the Prerelease event... of course like all of Pink Sugah's items it comes with tango appliers and comes in several colors. I love this top and is perfect for how warm it's been for me in RL....I also opened these posture colors from ( R E D ) M I N T (finally geebus lol) and omg these have got to be my new favorite accessory... there are so many different charms to choose from, all sold separately of course, but the collar itself is made of mesh! I love how it moves with my avi's neck and doesn't cut into it at all like normal prim collars do! Happy hunting and shopping! :)

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Ramona ] - [ Magic night Sunkissed TDR ] (New Round of TDRF Starts Today)
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - Black
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Astrid -  black & whites
Top: .::Pink Sugah::. Country Girl Tops @ PreRelease (Starts Monday)
Pants: *Epic* Sho-low Faun Baggy Bell Bottoms [Ripped] {Black} [x179]
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Collar: (r)M~Posture Collar ~ No.09 (Mesh)
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Oil]*Mesh*
   
Poses: *FN* Happy Easter Babe Pose + Golden Egg NEW EB3 Hunt Item!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment