Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pretty in Pink Clubber

What I Think:
AlterEgo amazing store with amazing clothes and an amazing designer. I've mentioned how much I like it in a previous blog and with this outfit it's no different. I got this outfit a few months ago but just recently found it again in my inventory. I put it on and went OMG that outfit is adorable. I haven't seen this outfit in the store and I don't know if it's on marketplace still. It'd be worth checking out and getting. It sure attracts attention and shows that you can be gorgeous, flirty and sexy. Hopefully it hasn't been retired but if it has I hope Toxxic brings styles like this back. I love when designers incorporate new with old. I love this outfit and will probably wear it out more. It'd even be perfect to wear to an interview with the right accessories.... like bangles from AlterEgo.... even though I haven't seen them up for a while on marketplace.

Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [Lalli] - [black sunkissed]
Shape: was custum made....
Eyes: Az... Magic Ice
Make Up:  [LS] Black Eyeliner
 ~Blacklace Beauty~ Hi-Gloss Lips Clear (MP)
Outfit:  :: AlterEgo :: Tainted Pink
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Amandine Mesh Hair-  Blacks Pack
Accessories:
    Ring: EarthStones I Do Bridal Set - Platinum (Ring Box)
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Emotions]
    Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather


















No comments:

Post a Comment