Monday, May 20, 2013

Aloha Kokomo

Ello Guys! Have you ever wanted an outfit that was light enough to talk a walk on the beach in? I know I do and have been in the mood to go sim hopping to look for beaches. Summer is definitely in the air and the temperatures are surely showing it at least where I'm at. This new release from Delirium Style is perfect for walking around on a beach for a relaxing time by yourself or with a loved on. I also got these cool nails from Scrub at 100 block. They have some gacha machines set up and I went a little nuts trying to get all the colors. I also found new prim teeth that I am absolutely in love with that are a must have, not to mention you can get them in different styles for any look you want. Happy shopping guys and see you guys in the next one.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - LightBlue
Hair:>TRUTH< Marley -  fades
Outfit: D-Style - Stormy set 6 NEW!!!!Feet: N-core Flat BAREFEET & Flip-Flops (Mesh)
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Nails: ...::: Scrub :::... Green Nails @100 Block
    Eyeliner: -UtopiaH- Queen of Darkness Make-Up @SL Fashion Week   
    Lipstick: ~Blacklace Beauty~ Hi-Gloss Lips Clear (MP)
    Necklace: :Fusion: Cord Necklace & Bracelet Set
    Neck Tattoo: -UtopiaH- Neck Bow Tattoo - GroupGift!!
    Teeth: [M] Prim Teeth v2 - Vampire
  
Poses:  Purple Poses Barbara @ Perfect Wardrobe


No comments:

Post a Comment