Saturday, May 11, 2013

When Rock Godesses Die


Ello Guys! Tonight brings epicness. Not only did 100 Block open but I also gained a new sponsor. Fuh.Q's blogger manager contacted me today and asked if I would blog for the store. Of course I said yes after looking them up on marketplace and I must say they have some amazing stuff like my top. It's got zombie snow white on it... and I love me some zombies. Paired with these amazing leggings from Razor at 100 Block it's a punk's dream outfit. Anywho on a whole other note Elfies Unite will be taking a mini vacation. I have RL finals at College this week and have a ton of assignments to get done as well as finals to study for so I wont have much time to put together outfits for the next week unfortunately. I will be back as soon as I get my last final taken with the amazing shiz in my inventory waiting and screaming to be blogged so stay tuned. Happy Shopping Guys! 

Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - LightBlue
Hair: [LeLutka]-BIGGEST hair/Light Blonde
Top: Snow White (Blk) Tank - Fuh.Q NEW!!!!
Leggings: Razor /// Veruca Leggings @100 Block
Heels: ! Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SAMURAI BLACK
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED - Cat Eyes  // FATPACK
    Piercing: :HV: Alice [Frost]*Mesh*
    Chest Piercing: :HV: {Anatomy}: Cleavage [Coloris Pack] @100 Block

   
Poses:  Purple Poses - Nails 03



No comments:

Post a Comment