Thursday, May 16, 2013

Tell Me Your Secrets

Helloooooo Everybody! Did you miss me? I sure hope so because I missed all of you. I may not get a ton of interaction with all of you lovely readers but I'm glad to be back blogging. I take my last final of my junior year of college tomorrow and have been studying my ass off the last week. I decided to throw something quick together before going to RP and kicking all the butt. R3volt has these pretty awesome hud driven skirts that you'd be crazy to own. Happy shopping all and see you more in the coming weeks. (4 month vacation from school woots)

What I'm Wearing: 
 Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan NEW!!!!
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - LightBlue
Hair: Magika [01] Clumsy
Top: ::AlterEgo:: Egorific Tanks - Black / White
Skirt: [R3] - Diana Skirt V1 NEW!!!!
Shoes: [Etchaflesh] Midnight Sneaker Boots
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Deluxe French Manicure - Prim Nails [BOXED]
    Stockings: erratic / fishnet wide / black
    Dagger: Kennedy's "Leg Dagger"
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Lipstick: [PF] INK Lipstick/LipGloss
    Cuffs: [R3] - Jade Cuffs [V1]
   
Poses: 55 FEMALE POSES - PURPLE POSES






No comments:

Post a Comment