Sunday, May 12, 2013

You Gotta Be Somebody


Hey Guys... I know I'm supposed to be taking a break from blogging but I had to take a break from all my studying to blog these items from my new sponsor R3volt. The store is taking part in the black only event which is going on until the 26th of this month. I love this dress and it's one of those things I don't want to take off. Also I'll be trying to include guy stuff when I can. Happy shopping guys, I get back to studying. 

Top Two Pics: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - LightBlue
Hair: [LeLutka]-Blythe hair/Light Blonde
Dress: [R3] - Kenzi Dress V2 (Black) @ Black Only Event
Heels: ! Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Deluxe French Manicure - Prim Nails [BOXED]
    Stockings: erratic / fishnet wide / black
    Wings: RO - Elysium Legion - Vendor
    Teeth: [label mode] Teeth FAT PACK
    Dagger: Kennedy's "Leg Dagger"
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED - Cat Eyes  // FATPACK
    Lipstick: [PF] INK Lipstick/LipGloss
    Piercing: :HV: Alice [Frost]*Mesh*
    Chest Piercing: :HV: {Anatomy}: Cleavage [Coloris Pack] @100 Block
   
Poses:  Diesel Works Julie 01

Bottom Pic:
Skin: *BIRTH* Fang Skin (tannedtone) -
Shape: *BIRTH* Fang Shape
Eyes: Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - LightBlue
Hair: *Dura-Boy*38 Dark 7color Fat
Top: [R3] - Tyson Shirt V2 (Black) @ Black Only Event
Pants: .::J&K::. The Rockstar Skinny Jeans - Black
Shoes: [ BW ] Converse Mesh - Black
Beard: - DAMNED - Beard Style 1

Pose: Diesel Works Alagain 8




No comments:

Post a Comment