Monday, May 6, 2013

I'm No Angel But I'm Pretty F*kn Close


Helloooooo everybody! I'm bringing a brand new sponsor to the blog! The store is called I am Fashion or [IAF] for short. The designer is so nice too and after talking to her a little bit earlier I can see it's going to be fun punking her designs up for you guys. The first item from [IAF] I'll be showing you guys is the spine tattoo on my back. I saw it and omgosh I love it. Paired with this release from Delirium Style and it's a knock out. Also Truth's sale ends in 4 days at midnight SLT so go get your discount hair while you can. Happy Shopping everybody. 

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin:  Lara Hurley - Kae Natural Tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - LightBlue
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Rebel -  fades
Outfit: D-Style - Terror
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner:- DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Finger Tape: Nomine Gloves - taped full length
    Dagger: Kennedy's "Leg Dagger"
    Back Tattoo: IAF Spinal Tattoo
    Wings: RO - Elysium Legion @SL Fashion Week
   
Poses:  {pose maniacs} Ana 5 @SL Fashion Week




No comments:

Post a Comment