Saturday, May 4, 2013

Going to the Edge

  

 Hellooooo Everyone! Today I'm rocking the girly scene with this outfit. I can't explain it but I love the look. Below I answered questions that were apart of a blogger challenge. If you haven't heard Truth has extended his sale until the 10th. Get it while you can, prices will go back up afterwards.  Enjoy the look and the challenge and have fun shopping. xoxoxoxo


What I'm Wearing:
Skin:  Lara Hurley - Kae Natural Tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - LightBlue
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Elisha -  light blondes
Top: Apple May Designs - Mistie Tops - Black
Skirt: (AMD) Mistie High Waist Skirts
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Finger Tape: Nomine Gloves - taped fingers
   
Poses:  Apple Spice - Against the Wall 008




1. What is the thing you fear most in the world above dying(that is if you fear death)?

I fear loosing the friends I've made over the last 2 years. Without them I don't know what I would do or where I would be. They keep me sane and whole. 

2. When’s the last time you sat down and contemplated where your life was going, and what did you concluded from that?

The last time I sat down and contemplated where my life was going was probably a couple of days ago. Lately I haven't felt like doing much because nothing's inspired me to get up and get  excited. No matter how hard I try nothing has inspired me over the last few months apart from little things that tend to bore me right after I do it. I concluded I seriously need to get out of my shy little bubble and experience more even if I think it's stupid, it could inspire me later on for something or another. 

3. If you could give any one person in the world a wish, a wish you knew you could grant, what would it be, and why would you give it to them?

I would give that person a smile. I would give them a smile because no matter what a smile can make your day so much better. I know that if I'm having a crappy day a smile from someone I care about makes my day a little bit brighter even if it is for a few measly seconds because for those few seconds I know everything is going to be ok. 

4. Cat, dog, rabbit, horse, chicken, dolphin? There are so many animals in the world, if you could be one, and had to think, act, be like one, with out human thoughts, emotions, perception of the world, which would you be, and why?

 I would choose a wolf. They are strong, loyal and stick to their packs. Wolves have been my favorite animal for as long as I can remember and their beauty and loyalty to their pack is amazing.

5. Today is the last day you’ll ever see your family. Some you may love, some you may hate, other you may not have any emotional attachment to. What would you do?

I would be depressed and heartbroken because my family is my whole world. I would cry when nobody was looking but try to spend as much time as I possibly could before time ran out. 

6. Given the chance to travel to one country -ONLY – in your whole life, other than the one you’ve grown up in, or have found yourself living in (pretend you’ve gone to no other country in the world other than the one you now call home) where would it be? Why, and for how long?

I would travel to Italy because of the RL family that has come from parts of the country and I would really love to taste the food and experience the culture more. I might also wanna check out the fashion and the guys. If it were up to me I would stay as long as I possibly could before coming back to the United States... that'd be a long time though. 

7. Quick you have to pick 5 things to take with you as you are rushing out of the house- you don’t know what’s happening, where you’re going, whom is taking you where, or why, but you do know you can carry about 5 things, in the small bag you’ve given to take with you. What do you choose?

 My cell phone, iPod touch, laptop, my writing stuffs, a blanket I've had since I was born, and a little stuffed dog I've had since I was little.

8. You’re sitting in a dream, you can tell you’re dreaming, but you’re not awake enough to move. What do you see? Is anyone there? (be creative, make something up, or recall a dream you had before)

Since I'm a dingus I dream about the world through my SL avatar's eyes. I see the city I RP at, the park to be specific with it's waterfalls, ponds and various plants and dark creatures. Nobody is around to see me apart from maybe a lycan or two but that's it. I'm sitting on the bank of a nearby pond taking in the smells of the dirt, grass and flowers that fill my nose with their amorous scents. Playing with the dirt and plants within a short distance of me I begin to daydream of the task I was given a couple weeks ago that so far hasn't been easy. (I dream of SL a lot especially since I got more active in it 2 years ago...)

9. What color do you think you are?

I think I'm more of a dark color like dark gray, blue and black. 

10.  If when it came to blogging, if you blog, no one say your blogs, no one commented, no one noticed, no one cared, at all, would you keep blogging? 

If nobody noticed my blog at all I probably would give up, my readers are the ones that keep me blogging apart from my drive to continue editing pictures. It would kill me if nobody read my blog let alone if nobody noticed. Nobody really comments on my blog to begin with so that isn't as important.

No comments:

Post a Comment