Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Set Fire to it All

Ello guys! Shocked right? Another post from your favorite Elfie! This is a gorgeous new release from R3volt that I absolutely love. It's gotta be my new favorite item from there even though I've still got a ton of stuff that I gotta open. This post is a little unique, as I wanted to show off the outfit as well as a pose. The pose in the second picture is from F*cking Ninjas that I thought looked pretty cool. I thought of my character from Fallen and what I'd want it to look like if she could wield magic. It'd look similar to this pic... not to mention the pose itself looks like she can fling the fire at any time and make shiz explode. Anyways happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - LightBlue
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Mercy" Blacks and White
Dress: [R3] Penny Dress [V1] NEW!!!!
Boots: N-core EUPHORIA "Noir Intense" BOXED
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Deluxe French Manicure - Prim Nails [BOXED]
    Eyeliner: -UtopiaH- Queen of Darkness Make-Up @ SL Fashion Week
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Vampire Ankh (BOX)
    Stockings: erratic / fishnet wide / black
    Neck Tattoo: -UtopiaH- Neck Bow Tattoo - GroupGift!!
    Teeth: [M] Prim Teeth v2 - Vampire
    Headband: [whatever] spiked headband - black
   
Top Pic Pose: Glitterati Bitch Set
Bottom Pic Pose: *FN* Elemental Offering Pose + Fire Element






No comments:

Post a Comment