Thursday, May 9, 2013

Give Me Your Jar of Hearts


Ello guys! First I know my pictures are different sizes.... I was excited to take these pictures and get them edited so yea sorry about that. I'm on a let's find beautiful sims to take pictures on kick. These pics were taking on my Mama Hera's sim and omg every time I go there my mind is blow by how beautiful it looks. My graphics card on this laptop rocks too and love how I can see shimmering water now! Anywho my whole outfit was centered around this hair, which is NEW at Lelutka and these sunglasses from IAF. Wanted something beach friendly since summer is so close. I also saw these heels on another person's blog and thought they looked amazing... they screamed to be blogged. Enjoy the look and happy shopping! (100 Block and a weekend sale at Delirium Style kick off tomorrow! Be sure to hit those)

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan NEW!!!
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - LightBlue
Hair: [LeLutka]-ADILE hair/Light Blonde NEW!!!
Top: DRIFT Tini Kini Tops [MESH] Metallic 3-Pack @TDRF
Shorts: Zaara : Denim shorts *indigo*
Heels: ! Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Deluxe French Manicure - Prim Nails
    Necklace/Bracelet: :Fusion: Cord Necklace & Bracelet Set
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Piercing: :HV: Alice [Frost]*Mesh*
    Glasses: IAF Tinted Sunglasses (2 pack)
   
Poses:  Purple Poses - Miranda 05



No comments:

Post a Comment