Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Journey's Begun

 

 Ello Guys! I've wanted a relaxing day to sleep and stuff but also wanted a look that would fit that. Lo and behold these epic shorts from R3volt were released. I think the epic team at R3 must be in mah brain or something when they came up with the texure patterns for these shorts. I love them, even though it took me an hour to find the right hair and top to go with them. My inventory is a pain in the ass sometimes... especially when it decided to say HAHAHAHA NOPE BISH. I thought I lost almost 6k items... Yay for clearing cache twice in one day. *glares at SL and LL* Anyways happy shopping guys!

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - LightBlue
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Rebel -  black & whites
Top: fri. - Basic.Cami (White)
Shorts: [R3] Demi Jean Shorts - [V1]
Heels: ! Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Eyeliner: -UtopiaH- Queen of Darkness Make-Up
    Neck Tattoo: -UtopiaH- Neck Bow Tattoo - GroupGift!!
    Finger Tape: Nomine Gloves - taped fingers
   
Pose: Diesel Works - Polywall v.2012



No comments:

Post a Comment