Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I'm Your Rockstar

  

Ello Guys! I'm excited about this post. Some of you may know this but others not I am a model at Delirium Style (and a blogger for the store). I am more then a model though, I am a Model Manager and have been working for the store and the amazing designer Christel Morane (who is also one of my 2 amazing mothers) for a year now. I started working at Delirium Style May 11, 2012 and just recently got my 1 year model tag. Once a model hits 1 year of working with the store they generally get an outfit named after them. Welp that time finally came for me when I got an outfit named after me! I woke up this morning to see pictures of it on facebook and totally flipped out when I saw one of them had a panda on it.... I LOVE PANDAS! I was quick to pair this outfit with a pair of one of my favorite boots from Latreia (which is owned by my other talented mother Hera Aviatik), which is conveniently located on the sim next door to the Delirium Style sim. Head on over to both stores and be sure to pick up this look for yourself. Also below is a small sampling of the different colors and styles you can get. Enjoy and happy shopping!

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - LightBlue
Hair: Exile::Independent Women Ice Blondes
Dress: D-Style - MizLiz Mini Black Panda  NEW!!!!!
Boots: Latreia- Mkayla Black
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Deluxe French Manicure - Prim Nails [BOXED]
    Eyeliner: -UtopiaH- Queen of Darkness Make-Up @ SL Fashion Week
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set - Vampire Ankh (BOX)
    Stockings: erratic / fishnet wide / black
    Neck Tattoo: -UtopiaH- Neck Bow Tattoo - GroupGift!!
    Teeth: [M] Prim Teeth v2 - Vampire
  
Pose: Apple Spice Against the Wall 08




No comments:

Post a Comment