Saturday, May 18, 2013

Tattered But Alive, Bow to Your Queen


Ello! Inspiration comes from all over, even from looking up random shiz on marketplace. I found this dress after I went to hit place order after buying a hair demo. This kind of jumped out at me and OMG I love it. Instantly a great story was running through my head for an RP scene I want to do at some point. I also couldn't resist pairing it with these nails from S H O C K @ 100 Block which ends at the end of this month. Happy shopping guys!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina natural tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - LightBlue
Hair: >TRUTH< Marley -  black & whites
Dress: *X*plosion Dirty Dress (Black)
Shoes: ! Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Nails: [ S H O C K ] R.O.C.K. Nails XXL [Wear to unpack] @ 100 Block
    Horns: <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants (Horns) Basic Metals
    Stockings: erratic / fishnet wide / black
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Lipstick: [PF] INK Lipstick/LipGloss
  
Poses:  Purple Poses Barbara @ Perfect Wardrobe


No comments:

Post a Comment