Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Darkness Embodied

Ellooooo! There are so many great events out, and a couple that have had my goth punk girl screaming with glee and joy. I know contradictory but oh well. I've also been noticing a little pattern in my pictures and I hope you guys have too. This post and the one before it have been pictures from sims in SL with my epic graphics.... New computer is really making SL more enjoyable fo sho. Anywhos Truth, yep you read that right, has made these cute bustiers that are only available at FaMESHed. Totally adorable for the price of one of Truth's hairs. Happy Shopping guys and more to come I'm sure.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin:  Lara Hurley - Kae Natural Tan
Eyes: - DAMNED - JABU Eyes - LightBlue
Hair:  ::Exile:: American Woman: Light Blondes
Bustier: TRUTH Melody Bustier [Onyx] @ FaMESHed
Boots: TEN"10 Megas boots v.2 black leather
Accessories:
    Ring: JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-(wear Me to Unpack)!
    Wings: RO - Elysium Legion @ SL Fashion Week
    Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Deluxe French Manicure - Prim Nails
    Necklace/Bracelet: :Fusion: Cord Necklace & Bracelet Set
    Stockings: erratic / ripped stockings / FULL COLLECTION (8 colors)
    Eyeliner: - DAMNED -  Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions
    Lipstick: Essences - Hangover Lipsticks @ The Dressing Room Fusion   

Poses:  //elephante poses// King Of Anything  @ Perfect Wardrobe



No comments:

Post a Comment