Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Baby Santa Went To Space

 Looking for something for the holidays? Euthanasia Body Art just released their December group gift and it's stunning. It blows the socks off of a lot that I own. The lace is gorgeous and the colors really pop. What can I say I'm hooked on colorful things while still looking cute.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo!] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shape (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection- gradient- pack I
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Izzie- blacks & whites
Lingerie: EBA December Group Gift
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Elf Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear - Simple
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
   
Poses: Diesel Works Celeste



No comments:

Post a Comment