Sunday, December 2, 2012

Yet to Be Tamed


 Diesel Works and EBA both have new releases. Recently Diesel Works, I swear one of my favorite places to get poses opened up their store for bloggers. I jumped at the chance. I was one of the bloggers sent this beautiful cage prop while I was trying to do an EBA blog. I put two and two together and OMG I can't believe how perfect these two things fit together so amazingly. Diesel Works and EBA both have group gifts so go jump at the chance and pick them up. Pick up these two new releases as well.

Yes I know in the credits it says one pack of the Ericka bra set but it comes with black and white in this particular pack. :3 It's too pretty not to blog all of it!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ May ] - [ Natural Bronze ]
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection- gradient- pack II
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Cyanne- black & whites
Lingerie: EBA- Ericka bra set black
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Tunnels]

Poses: Diesel Works Nightingale's Sorrow (Photography Prop)



No comments:

Post a Comment