Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sweet Nuance

Gradient
White
Black
Bringing one outfit to you three different ways. While wandering around the Frost sim, because obviously I have nothing better to do then wander around looking at stuff that will make me drool, I found this skirt from [ SAKIDE ] and I love it! It comes in three different colors. Gradient, Black and White and 5 different sizes to it's pretty much guaranteed to fit your avi. I love this skirt and love how easy it is to pair a top with it. Check it out at Frost or you can find it on marketplace if you don't want to face the lag (even though it's totally worth it by the way). I also learned a couple new tricks for editing pics so enjoy the pics from now on! :)

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo!] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press
Shape: :: alterego :: gracie shape
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection - gradient - pack I
Hair: ::Exile:: Ready To Go: Natural Fushion
Top: ::AlterEgo:: Egorific Tanks - Black / White
Skirt: [ SAKIDE ] Nuance Folded Skirts Black
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- Tribal Make up + base hair/ 4 versions
    Eyelashes: - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes <3
    Lipstick: [ :: c r u s h :: ] Line2 -lipstick -cr7
    Arm Warmers: *Epic* Rigged Mesh Arm Warmers {Basic} [Vendor]
   
Poses: Diesel Works Berrylicious


No comments:

Post a Comment