Saturday, December 8, 2012

Frosty Ain't Got Nothin' On Me


Christmas is almost here, we have about 17 days until we get to spend time exchanging gifts and singing Christmas carols next to the fire. One of my favorite Christmas carols is "Frosty the Snowman" and when I found this outfit on marketplace I started singing the popular carol in my head. Since I didn't want to wear the shoes or hat that came with I paired it with these boots from AngelRED and these Madonna Cane's as poses. AngelRED is currently doing a Winter Sight sale with everything there from 32 designers is 50 % off. Totally go there and check it out and maybe even find outfits to get your loved ones for Christmas. *Walks away swinging her cane singing Frosty the Snowman* Merry Christmas everyone and hope it's safe.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo!] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shape (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection- gradient- pack I
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Swift- Reds
Dress: Melting Point by DBL
Shoes: AngelRED- MESH Temper Heels [Black]
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Blacks]
    Eyeliner: Pink Acid Punk Princess Eyeliner, Eyelashes & Dimple Piercings
    Piercings: :Hebenon Vial: Liquid Silver
    Nails: R.icelli French Nails
Poses: .::Y&R::. Madonna pose set


No comments:

Post a Comment