Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Broken Roads

 Sugar and Cyanide is closing! Everything in store is 50 L and OMG I went with my sister Lejna who also blogs, check her blog out! We went and picked up some outfits. I got 4 things there. A lot of the clothes there are mesh and I'm normally not a mesh clothes type of person but I saw this trench coat and I thought it was gorgeous. I couldn't help but get it... for 50 L it was a steal. Check it out and check them out at the Winter Fair!

There's also another round of FaMESHed going on where you can pick up this hair. It's mesh hair from Wasabi Pills with streak options. So many colors to choose from for the streaks it's nutty but worth it!

What I'm Wearing
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ May ] - [ Natural Bronze ]
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection- gradient- pack II
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Morgan Mesh Hair- blacks Pack (From FaMESHed)
Trench Coat: **S&C** Trench Coat- Black (Mesh)
Top: *Epic* Sho-Low Halter Tops {Essential Pack}
Pants: **S&C** Boyfriend Jeans- dark blue
Shoes: (SP) Ugg Boots -black-
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Tunnels]
    Eyeliner: Pink Acid Punk Princess Eyeliner, Eyelashes & Dimple Piercings
    Lip Gloss: ~Blacklace Beauty~ Hi- Gloss Lips Clear (MP)
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Eyelashes <3

Poses: Diesel Works Celeste Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment