Sunday, December 23, 2012

Winter Demon

 Frost is still goin' on and while walking around I found some gifts. This dress was one of them and I was shocked when I saw you can also wear it with boobies that are popular now... I've been thinking of getting some myself just don't have the funds atm. These arm warmers are so cute and do you know what makes them better? They are color change and mesh! Totally adorable and customizable to any outfit you want to wear this season. It's a must have. My horns are apart of the Zodiac event. It changes monthly to match the zodiac sign and right now we're in the month of Capricorn. Check it out and it's definitely worth a play to get these horns because you can trade with friends. If I don't blog between now and Christmas Day have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Blessed Yule and Happy Kwanza.  xoxo

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo!] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press
Shape: :: alterego :: gracie shape
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection - gradient - pack I
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Chynna - Fades
Dress: *Luckie* Frost Dress Gift 2012 Frost Event Gift
Boots: TEN"10 Megas boots white
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Ahora [FROST ITEM] Frost Exclusive
    Ears: :Hebenon Vial: Pierced! Ears [FROST Special Edition Pack]4.0 Frost Exclusive
   Arm Warmers: *Epic* Rigged Mesh Warms {Basic} [Vendor] Frost and @ the Epic Mainstore
   Horns: [Aux] In Dreams - Horns - Ivory @ Zodiac

Poses: Juxtapose 5 for F R O S T Frost Event Gift


No comments:

Post a Comment