Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Sister, My Friend


You see that sexy red head in the pictures with me? That's my big sister Lejna. She's a blogger too and really knows her stuff about where to get cute things. In fact most of my ideas come from stores she takes me to or from items I see her wearing. My dress is from a store she took me too tonight. It's called [Cynful]. I love how there's a mix of mesh and non mesh and love how this dress works perfectly with the stockings I'm wearing from DirtyLand. If you want to know what Lejna's wearing check out her blog... She's FukinSexeh!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo!] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press
Shape: :: alterego :: gracie shape
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection - gradient - pack I
Hair: .ploom. Penny Indecisive
Dress: [Cynful] Strapless Dress - Black
Stockings: dl:: Rippted stokings
Boots: Latreia - Tailiea Black
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- Tribal Make up + base hair/ 4 versions
    Eyelashes: - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes <3
    Lipstick: [ :: c r u s h :: ] Line2 -lipstick -cr7
    Ears: :Hebenon Vial: Pierced! Ears [FROST Special Edition Pack] 4.0
Poses: ~ EinK ~ We be friends


No comments:

Post a Comment