Monday, December 17, 2012

Lean on Me Baby



Photo Credits on the first three pics: My awesome sauced man Skully in the pics with me
Hey Everybody! I know two blogs in one day! But my awesome sauced boyfriend wanted me to blog his outfit. He recently got a new skin and shape and OMG I can't stop drooling. He loves mesh clothing so it's not surprising he's decked out from head to toe in mesh. Now my outfit is my last goodie from Frost. It's from AlterEgo again and I saw it and couldn't resist picking it up. I love how adorable it looks and when paired with his outfit adorable. I love this pose and how we're holding hands pic it up at Diesel Works it's a FREE gift! 

What's Skully Wearing: 
Eyes: Douceur #05
Pants: HooLigan Ink Skinny Pant 473- White
Shoes: .:EC:. ABL Army Boots
Top: [M.o.w] White Kitk Jacket
Hair: Hair Tyler-Dark
Accessories: White Biker Gloves, Sunglasses AVIATORS/V1.1-REDGRAVE

What Liz's Wearing: 
Skin: [Al Vulo!] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press
Shape: :: alterego :: gracie shape
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection - gradient - pack I
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Chynna- Fades (Barbie)
Dress: {alterego} chilly [FR]- White
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/ SILVER MOON

 

Poses: Diesel Works Winter Love (group gift at Diesel Works)


No comments:

Post a Comment