Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Panda Retribution

 I've been in a panda mood. I love pandas and this pretty mesh dress has jumped out at me a couple times... even shown to me by my big sister Irene... you'll see her in an upcoming blog wearing this dress but she'll accessorize it differently then I have. What I love about this outfit is my jeans from DirtyLand. They make more then amazing accessories too which rocks. I'm totally addicted to DirtyLand so you'll be seeing them more in future blogs. Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays and stay safe.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo!] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press
Shape: :: alterego :: gracie shape
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection - gradient - pack I
Hair: .ploom. Yuri Indecisive
Dress: Apple May Designs - Panda Express- Dark
Pants: dl:: DL Jeans Black with Chain
Boots: DADAbeiz :: Black-Half Ankle Boots
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Ahora [FROST ITEM] Frost Exclusive
    Ears: {Lemon Tea}  Elven Ear - Simple
   
Poses: Juxtapose for F R O S T Frost Gift Under the Christmas Tree



No comments:

Post a Comment