Sunday, December 30, 2012

Behind the Veil


So I'm totally addicted to this band called Black Veil Brides so I made an outfit that makes me think of them. Of course there has to be some Dirtyland in this post somewhere and it's my pants... I know I blogged them a few days ago but they are my FAVORITE jeans. Pairing them with this FREE gift from AngelRED was a safe choice. Check out the 50 % off sale at AngelRED while your there picking up your free gift. Happy Shopping and hope you like the song!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo!] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press
Shape: :: alterego :: gracie shape
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection - gradient - pack I
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Sophie" Blacks and White
Top: AngelRED - FULL PERM Xmas Gift 2012 NEW FREE GIFT
Pants: dl:: DL Jeans Black with Chain
Shoes: [Etchaflesh] Midnight Sneaker Boots
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Eyelashes: -DAMNED- My Perfect Eyelashes <3
    Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ear - Blacks
    Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Symmetry [FROST ITEM]
    Gloves: *Epic* Brawler Gloves {Black} [x50]
    Tattoo: !::Wicked Tattoos::i - Deviant

Poses: Diesel Works Piper


No comments:

Post a Comment