Friday, December 7, 2012

F**k your Drama


 We all hate drama. I know I do and unlike most people on SL I realize not all of it can be avoided. When Toxxic, the designer/owner of AlterEgo announced a retiring sale for all items on the second sim of AlterEgo I rushed there to see what all was on sale. Using my credit I picked up this pretty Fuck your Drama mesh jacket. I saw it blogged on another blog a few months ago but with the sale and EVERYTHING on the Toxxic2 sim for sale at 75% off (sale lasts from now til the 10th) I couldn't resist picking this up. It comes in 2 sizes, normal and curvy and it fits like a glove. What better way to tell the morons that talk behind your back to screw you? Head to AlterEgo and treat yourself to free enrollment in the AE group Toxxic Design Studios, shop, earn store credit and spend the credit on even more in store, it is so worth it. Also don't forget the Depraved Nation/Hebenon Vial Frost event coming up on the 12th, AlterEgo and AngelRED as well as many other awesome designers are taking part.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo!] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Bronze ]Press
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shapes (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection- gradient- pack I
Hair: fri. - Tatum- Blacks
Jacket: :: alterego :: fuck your drama hoodie- black
Pants: :: alterego :: digi hooves- dolly lama
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Blacks]
    Eyeliner: Pink Acid Punk Princess Eyeliner, Eyelashes & Dimple Piercings
    Piercings: :Hebenon Vial: Liquid Silver
    Tattoo: *inkies* starskulls tattoo
    Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SAMURAI BLACK

Poses: Diesel Works Piper


No comments:

Post a Comment