Saturday, December 29, 2012

Urban Alley


Heyas Elfies, today I'm bringing you another design from a store that's becoming one of my favorite mesh clothing stores. I love this outfit and love how there's the standard sizes so it fits my avi perfectly and without any breaks making my avi look adorable. This store is definitely worth checking out if you're into wearing mesh clothing. They have so much that's so cute and at a reasonable price it's insane. :)

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo!] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press
Shape: :: alterego :: gracie shape
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection - gradient - pack I
Hair: ::Exile:: Call Me Maybe: Blacks
Outfit: Apple May Designs - Angel - Coal
Accessories:
    Ring (right ring finger): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: Pink Acid Midnight Doll Face Make-Up Double Pack Updated <3
    Nails: {alterego} juicy nails
    Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear - Simple

Poses: Diesel Works Celeste


No comments:

Post a Comment