Sunday, December 9, 2012

Disturbed Medusa

It's rare that I wear things that are mesh apart from shoes and hair but OMG this has got to be one of my favorite outfits from Delirium Style. Christel Morane (the designer and also my boss) makes some pretty awesome clothes. She also decorated the sim to be decked out for Christmas and it looks amazing. I love this outfit and I love the sim. Head to Delirium Style and get this outfit... While you're at it find Santa under the bridge and grab the group gifts, there's a lot for both men and women that are absolutely amazing. *waves*

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo!] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shape (Only available on Marketplace)
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection- gradient- pack I
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Bianca- black & whites NEW/MESH
Outfit: D-Style- Medusa NEW
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Elf Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Blacks]
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Piercings: :Hebenon Vial: Pitch Piercings [Ink, V.2]
    Nails: R.icielli- French Nails
Poses: *PosESioN* Obscura 2 (New Updated LM to their New Location)





No comments:

Post a Comment