Saturday, December 15, 2012

This is War

Etchaflesh has become one of my favorite stores. I love their stuff whether it's corsets, jeans, masks and shoes I love it all. Their mesh is beautifully textured and looks amazing. A friend of mine was wearing this mask a few weeks ago when we went to hunt zombies that I knew one day I'd have to pick it up. Recently I bought these jeans from Etchaflesh and OMFG they are easily my new favorite pair of jeans and little ol' mesh resistant clothing me wears these MESH jeans all the time. I love this outfit and it's my new favorite outfit. My pose is also a new pose from my favorite ninjas at F*cking Ninjas and new sponsor. Check out my favorite stores!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo!] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press
Shape: ::AlterEgo:: Devon Shape Only Available on Marketplace
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection - gradient - pack 1
Hair: Magika [03] Rhyme NEW!
Top: Goth1c0: Knitted Long sleeve shrug- black
Corset: [Etchaflesh] Oh My Goth Overbust Corset
Pants: [Etchaflesh] Rip N Tear Skinny Jeans
Shoes: [ BW ] Converse Mesh - Black
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY- 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear- Simple
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Mask: [Etchaflesh] Mistress Nek Corset
   
Poses: *FN* This is War NEW!


No comments:

Post a Comment