Thursday, December 20, 2012

Queen of the Damned


Hey everybody! Lately I've been in a dark mood, I don't know if you've been able to tell or not but anywho this post I'm bringing you is all centered around my tiara. It's from Dirtyland and when I saw it on a blog I HAD to have it. It's totally adorable even if finding the right hair for it was a tad tricky. Dirtyland has a lot of cool goth stuff as well as some really cool urban/grunge stuff as well. Be sure to check them out it's definitely worth the trip to inworld store or marketplace store.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: [Al Vulo!] - [ Polly ] - [ Natural Cacoa ]Press
Shape: :: alterego :: gracie shape
Eyes: {alterego} eye collection - gradient - pack I
Hair: .ploom. Hanna- Indecisive
Outfit: [nn] - Jyu Gatsu -black
Shoes: DADAbeiz :: Black-Half Ankle Boots
Accessories:
    Ring (left hand): JCNY - 'PROMISE Ring, Exclusive Engraving Edition
    Necklace: EarthStones Dusk Velvet Choker Set- Vampire Ankh
    Ring (right hand): EarthStones The Lady's Ring- Vampire Ankh
    Eyeliner: -DAMNED- CatEyes MakeUp
    Lipstick: ::AlterEgo:: Trendsetter - Lips Only - Pitch
    Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Symmetry [Frost] Frost Exclusive
    Ears: :Hebenon Vial: Pierced! Ears [FROST Special Edition Pack]4.0 Frost Exclusive
    Tiara: dl:: Emo Queen
   
Poses: *FN* My Soul Pose NEW!



No comments:

Post a Comment